Sunday, February 17, 2008

This is just wrong!

No, we do not use the fresh handspun for a pillow. Bad cat!

I promised myself when I started this blog that it would not be about the cats or my never ending diets and as knitty, knit as possible. So here I go breaking my first rule. We have 3 cats, 2 since they were kittens and they learned to develop a healthy respect for the yarn and keep their distance.

Apparently this lesson has not translated to our 3rd fur child. The fluffier the spin, the more entitled she feels. We will call this photo, Asia's last fuzzy throw pillow. What is actually is ---70g of dyed mohair locks and uncarded fleece spun randomly.

I am thinking of selling the smaller than 100g skeins for knit accents and trims in the upcoming patterns, so alas I will not be knitting this.